incl. VAT, plus shipping
Free shipping on domestic orders over 150€
Delivery Time 1 - 3 Business days
Here, you can book the online course on "Colorimetry for Illumination Optics",
three days, August 14, 15, and 16, 2023
17:00 -- 20:00 (Central European Time)
after you have registered at Synopsys https://www.synopsys.com/optical-solutions/support/training/illumination-basics.html
This course is organized and hosted by Synopsys, Inc. If you have not been redirected here after registering with Synopsys, please register there first: https://www.synopsys.com/optical-solutions/support/training/illumination-basics.html. You will then be redirected back here. Your contact information and your amount paid will be shared with Synopsys, Inc.
This three-day online short course covers what engineers in illumination optics need to know to quantify color, with special emphasis on LEDs. A basic working knowledge of optics is assumed.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- be familiar with the common color spaces, including CIE 1931 XYZ
- intuitively grasp additive color mixing and LED binning
- compute which LEDs to mix in which amounts to achieve desired color and brightness
- use JMO’s open source Matlab® spectrum library (if you are a Matlab user)
- understand the Color Rendering Index (CRI) and its limitations
- use various color difference metrics to assess homogeneity
Attendees do not need LightTools/Lucidshape or other ray tracing software installed.